Manage episode 374534962 series 3007702
Dialing in from Dubai, today, we hear from global inventor and investor, Saba Yussouf, about how to position STEM technologies – science, technology, engineering, and math – to prevent infection, treat water, and even fight 100-year problems like climate change.
Half business leader and half scientist, herself, she is a futurist, versed in the fine-tuned details of STEM, and putting it all to work through her disruptive investment record around the world. We learn about nanobubbles and their benefit to the brain, unpack the power of intuition and where it comes from, meet the monstrous homunculus, and so much more.
We also highlight Saba’s most recent projects, Invisi Smart and Ficks Labs, tip our caps to groundbreaking research of the past, and look to a brighter (and smarter) future in this forward-thinking conversation. If you need to feel good about where the world is headed, and who might lead us there, this is the episode for you.
00:02:06 — Biohacking the Brain: What are Nanobubbles?
• Learning about nanobubbles
• Efficient oxygen delivery to the bloodstream
• This is your brain on oxygen
• Research: Healthy fats and exclusion-zone size
• What else can be delivered through nanobubbles?
00:09:52 — Letting Intuition Be Your Guide
• The marketing vs. engineering innovation death loop
• How did Saba Yussouf learn intuition? (Hint: She didn’t)
• Why women tend to know the truth
• How do you avoid overthinking your intuition?
• Galvanic skin response and muscle testing
• The brain cells in our stomach
• Science is in your heart, not your brain
• What it means to be a scientist
00:24:05 — Realizing the Consciousness of Water
• Why Saba doesn't drink water when processing negative thoughts
• Speaking, or singing, positive affirmations to your water
• How ice crystals have been shown to react to music
00:29:09 — Understanding the Innovation Behind Invisi Smart
• An update on titania disinfectant technology
• All natural and mineral-based formula
• When the world says “no thanks” to disruptor tech
• Invisi Smart and pivoting to cleaning up greenhouse gasses
• Saving the world one stinky armpit at a time
• What is Ficks Labs?
• Disruptive deep science meets affordable luxury
• The disinformation in modern advertising
Dave Asprey’s NEW Book ‘Smarter Not Harder’ is out now: https://daveasprey.com/books
Invisi Smart: invisismart.com
The Human Upgrade is produced by Crate Media.