Manage episode 307332490 series 2966082
The holidays usually present a dizzying array of demands: cooking, shopping, baking, cleaning, entertaining… you name it!
With Christmas right around the corner, it’s important to know how to manage stress in time for the many tasks and get-togethers to come.
Joining us today is fellow Christmas-lover Judy, who shares her routine for making the holidays stress-free and chock-full of joy every single year.
In this episode, we talk about…
- [02:09] Acknowledge your feelings.
- [03:21] How Mandy celebrates Christmas in honor of her late mother.
- [04:08] Be realistic with yourself and others.
- [05:11] Why Judy starts decorating in October.
- [06:33] Be open to creating new traditions.
- [08:25] Set and stick to your budget.
- [09:46] Plan ahead.
- [10:36] Don’t over-schedule.
- [11:43] Don’t abandon your healthy habits.
- [14:37] Seek professional help if you need it.
Fill out this form if you are interested in joining my Signature Program that helps women manage their weight, boost their metabolism, get fit, and feel confident.
Join our private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/www.thefitnessnutritionistscorner/
Visit our website:
Check us out on Instagram: