Transitions: Honouring the turning of the wheel
Manage episode 273242717 series 2797316
We humans are ever-moving, ever-changing beings; something we all embrace more of as we adopt the more cyclical, feminine approach to life.
But how do we mark the phases that comprise those changes?
Looking specifically at the feminine archetypes that each woman is said to embody throughout her life, this episode talks about the challenges that occur if we fail to pause and take stock of the phases we've moved through, and at how we can honour our own phases as well as those of the natural world around us.
- Within this episode Ceryn mentioned Code Red by Lisa Lister
- She also mentioned the work of Sheryl Paul
- Ceryn read two poems in today's episode. They were:
- The Journey, by Mary Oliver
- Warning, by Jenny Joseph
- Music is Start again, copyright Alex (2014), sourced through YouTube and available to hear in full here
- If you'd like to know more about working with Ceryn, and about Soul-Led Therapy, her approach to talking therapies, click here
- And remember, to keep up with the latest from Ceryn and the podcast follow @divine.feminist on Instagram