Moving into a place of expansion: The natural growth and alignment that lies outside of restriction
Manage episode 299046152 series 2797316
Fresh from our deep dive into the subject of restriction, The Divine Feminist moves to focus on where we find ourselves outside of those walls, and invites you to consider what the idea of expansion means to you.
After years, generations and lifetimes of being told to stay small, that concept can feel challenging at best and completely alien at worst, but is something that is so important to consider as we all continue this journey towards a new balanced world.
Join Ceryn to consider what natural, flowing expansion means to you, and how you can begin to align yourself more fully with that energy of expansion from and in a place of your own wholeness.
- Within this episode, Ceryn references two books specifically:
- We Should All Be Millionaires by Rachel Rodgers, and
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks.
- If the journey of your own aligned expansion is something you want to lean into more deeply, then head over to The Divine Feminist Community for support and guidance. The community is open to members now, featuring exclusive content to deepen your journeys with this and all future episodes of the podcast. To learn more, or to join us today visit www.divinefeminist.com/community
- And remember, to keep up with the latest from Ceryn and all things Divine Feminist, including the forthcoming book of the same name, follow @divine.feminist on Instagram.
- Music is Start again, copyright Alex (2014), sourced through YouTube and available to hear in full here.