Manage episode 377742480 series 2978960
#42: Jealousy Update: How Jealousy Can Help Fill Your Fun Cup
>>Learn How I Turned Jealousy into Joy with a Notebook, a Pencil, + My “Jealousy is a Sign” Routine
I bet you want to know…..who’s this episode for?
This episode is for anyone that’s ever been jealous. Which is everyone. So that’s you, cutie!
This episode will be especially helpful for those of you who get most of your “fun” needs met from work + achievement. (I see you, I heart you, I am you)
Welcome to the Jealousy Update.
This episode is an update on Episode 39…where I was having a jealous moment on a Monday morning a year ago. I put it all out there in Episode 39. If you haven’t listened, give it a go.
In this episode, I walk you through how I used the “Jealousy is a Sign Routine” to address the root cause of this jealousy.
And now I am not jealous, and there’s really nothing anyone could show me or do to me or around me that would make me feel jealous.
It’s a year later, and not only did I figure out the root cause…I dove in head first and took care of it. I decided I wanted to change some things. I changed them. And now, life is fuller. It’s actually fuller, richer and overall, life FEELS better.
In this episode, I introduce you to the idea of Life Cups and how looking at life through Life Cups helped me to see life more clearly. They can help you, too.
Wanna hear how it all went down?
Tune in and learn how you can turn jealousy into joy, with a notebook, a pencil, and the very simple “Jealousy is a Sign Routine” below.
Ang’s “JEALOUSY IS A SIGN ROUTINE”
- Identify that you feel jealousy. (and identify WHERE in your body you feel it)
- Say thank you to your body and mind for the message. Jealousy is a message.
- Determine who or what you feel jealous of or about.
- Answer the question: What is it that the object of your jealousy is BEING, DOING or HAVING that you want more of?
- Decide what you’d like to do about it, if anything. Make a list of how to address it in short term (next 3 months) and in the long term (next 12 months).
- Then, do it. What’s your first physical action to get started. Look for low-hanging fruit…GO!!!
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
Did this episode help you in any way? If so, please rate and review my show.The more people know about it, the more people will listen…and then, business and life GET BETTER for more people. Let’s elevate together! Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Tell me what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. It’ll show up right in your feed so when you’re driving…you don’t need to look far for those meaty car-ride episodes. Follow now!
Links mentioned in the episode:
→Wheel-of-Life Coaching Tool Download: www.angstocke.com/wheeloflife