Manage episode 291884103 series 1490300
Mike Tromello is back on the show, and in this short, sharp, content-packed episode, he explains:
What your redline is:
- How to train yourself to withstand staying near or on top of your redline state in a workout
- Why all athletes (even bodybuilders and powerlifters) need conditioning work
- The various heart rate zones you need to train to develop well-rounded conditioning.
- The difference between VO2 Max and Lactate Threshold
- How to program conditioning work to complement your training goals, whether that be CrossFit, sports performance, gaining strength, or muscle mass
If you’re uncertain what role conditioning plays in meeting your goals, or you’re confused about how to program it effectively, then this is a must-listen.