Manage episode 314193824 series 3142789
In this episode of THE ARTISTS podcast we have Veena D Dwivedi-a professor in Psychology/Neuroscience and PhD in Linguistics. Find her
Main pointers for the talk:
1) Does the human brain think with language?
2) How will we think if language was not there?
3) What kind of signals the brain develops in terms of the thinking process?
4) If we talk in one language, and think in another will that affect our perception of the world?
5) Is our perception guided by language?
6) Does being bilingual/ Multilingual help creativity?
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org/
For partnerships/queries send you can send us an email at email@example.com
Image credits: © La Biennale di Venezia/Foto ASAC/Andrea Avezzù
Intro Music: "Hard Boiled" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Outro Music: Shades of Spring by Kevin MacLeod
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed on all the shows produced and distributed by Ep.Log Media are personal to the host and the guest of the shows respectively and with no intention to harm the sentiments of any individual/organization.
The user acknowledges and agrees that Ep.Log Media shall not in any manner whatsoever be responsible or liable for the content.
The said content is not obscene or blasphemous or defamatory of any event and/or person deceased or alive or in contempt of court or breach of contract or breach of privilege, or in violation of any provisions of the statute, nor hurt the sentiments of any religious groups/ person/government/non-government authorities and/or breach or be against any declared public policy of any nation or state.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.