Manage episode 298464009 series 2502188
Transform Your Health, Mood, & Productivity Through Technology, Accountability, & Behavioral Change
With sleep deprivation numbers at an all-time high and exponentially rising, one of the most important steps for our health & well-being (and performance!) is to re-discover and re-learn everything we thought we knew about the skill set of exceptional sleep.
People who regularly get fewer than six hours of sleep are at higher risk for diabetes, heart disease, stroke, cognitive decline, and death from any cause. A lack of restful sleep also makes it more likely that a person will gain weight and have higher stress hormone cortisol levels.
5 Things You'll Learn
- Exactly WHY sleep should be your #1 focus in 2021
- What the Sleep Tripod is and how it can help you sleep better
- How the framework of Circadian Rhythm Entrainment will help you transform your days, in order to transform your nights.
- The 2 things that you must implement immediately if you want great sleep
- A treasure trove of cutting edge sleep resources & insights
Mollie is the creator of Sleep Is A Skill, a company that optimizes how people sleep through a unique blend of technology, accountability, and behavioral change.
The company was born from “scratching her own itch” after a lifetime of poor sleep habits culminated into a mega-challenging bout of insomnia for months without end.
With a background in psychology & human behavior, she went down the rabbit hole to solve her own sleep disturbances without sleeping aids.
She became fascinated with chronobiology, and by extension, its practical applications to restore a state of homeostasis not only to her sleep but also to her life as a whole.
Knowing the difference between a life with sleep and without, she’s now dedicated her life to sharing the forgotten skill set of sleep.
CONNECT WITH MOLLIE
- Listen to the Podcast
- Download "The Optimized Bedroom" PDF - Create Your Perfect Sleep Environment
- Take the Sleep Assessment
FULL SUMMIT RECORDINGS & WORKBOOK
- Email Updates, Free Online Courses, Subscribe to the Podcast, Social Media & More
- Go to the Links Page