Manage episode 302281266 series 2502188
Waste less time and create bigger results more quickly by getting super clear on who you are serving.
- The Risks & Rewards for Taking Dead Aim & Niching Accurately
- Consistently Creating Magical Experiences for Clients
- Clarifying What You Want for Your Life, Lifestyle, & Legacy
- The Costs of Trying to Be Everything to Everybody
- The Charity Scott Founded
Scott Anderson is founder and CEO of Doubledare, an executive coaching and consulting practice which dares entrepreneurs and executives to fully live their unique talent, passion and purpose.
He’s an executive coach, LMH therapist and has managed closely-held family businesses, launched four for-profit companies (sold them) and two not-for-profit organizations.
In 2007, Anderson founded At Ease USA (www.AtEaseUSA.org) a research accelerator that develops and distributes leading edge PTSD treatment technology for military families, first responders, survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault, and children recovering from abuse. Anderson published his first book, Playing Big, in 2013.
CONNECT WITH SCOTT & HIS WORK
- Doubledare Website ( https://doubledareyou.us/ )
- Narrow Thinking eBook ( http://bit.ly/narrowthinking1 )
- LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottandersonms/ )
- At Ease USA ( https://ateaseusa.org/ )
START YOUR 3-DAY WEEKEND JOURNEY
- Employees, Side-Hustlers, Freelancers, Solopreneurs, Business Owners, Executives, and Everyone in between can start creating a 3-Day Weekend or similar Lifestyle.
- 3-Day Weekend Club can help you get started for free.
- It’s a community of people working to create their 3-Day Weekend or similar lifestyle.
- You can create your 3-Day Weekend Game Plan
- Then decide if you’ll follow the Employee track or the Entrepreneur track.
- Join Now or check out the other resources below.
3-DAY WEEKEND CLUB LINKS
- Email Updates, Free Online Courses, Subscribe to the Podcast, Social Media & More
- Go to the Links Page