How Kona Helps Spot and Manage Burnout in Remote Teams with Sid Pandiya
Manage episode 353027725 series 2510869
Today on the podcast, Mitko is joined by Sid Pandiya, the co-founder and CEO of Kona, a burnout prevention platform for remote teams which live in your company’s Slack.
During this episode, Sid and Mitko discussed what burnout actually is and some of the main causes, how Kona helps remote teams avoid burnout, and what you can do to help yourself if you think you are suffering from burnout.
💬 Topics Discussed:
- What is Kona and how does it work?
- How does Sid define burnout?
- What are some of the main causes of burnout?
- Is the rise of burnout connected to the rise of remote work?
- Why does Kona aim to solve burnout through Slack?
- Using Slack efficiently
- Ways Kona is battling burnout
- How does Kona avoid burnout in-house?
- Activities that minimize and reduce burnout
- The importance of rest in combating burnout
- Delegation as a significant burnout avoidance tool
- Talking about burnout and asking for help
- The negative impact of constantly wanting to prove yourself as a remote worker
- Can Kona be used by freelancers and individuals as well?
📬 Subscribe to Remote Insider
👾 Join the TRL Slack Channel