Manage episode 317111783 series 3301774
A couple of months ago, I read the book - The Plot Thickens: 8 Ways to Bring Fiction to Life by Noah Lukeman. In it, I found a comprehensive list of character traits. I asked myself, “Do my favourite characters have all these traits?”. I choose Lord John Grey from Outlander to find out.
I now challenge you to pick a character or two and discover how they were brought to life.
This episode focuses on the character’s family.
Recommended book - Save the Cat! Writes for TV: The Last Book on Creating Binge-Worthy Content You'll Ever Need by Jamie Nash
At StorySD.com you can:
- Get free eBooks (English and Portuguese)
- Watch/Listen all StorySD episodes
- Sign up to our newsletter for exclusive content
- Explore recommended articles, books, podcasts and videos
Other StorySD series:
- Series 1 - Transmedia Storytelling for Business
- Series 2 - Build your Business Stories
- Series 3 - Technology – The future is here
- Series 4 - Use Stories To …
- Series 5 - Characters
- Series 6 - Travel Guide for Kids
- Series 7 - Transmedia Storytelling Case Studies
- Series 8 - Story Breakdown
- Series 9 - Interactive Storytelling
- Series 10 - Stories from Scotland
- Series 11 - Character Case Study