Manage episode 340096125 series 2462973
Welcome to episode #843 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation - Episode #843. Dr. Susie Wise is a design leader with experience in the education, tech, and the social sectors. She coaches leaders in equity design and innovation practices. She teaches at the d.school at Stanford and coaches with the Mira Fellowship. Previously, she founded and directed the K12 Lab at the d.school and co-created Liberatory Design. Her latest book, Design for Belonging, is part of a Stanford d.school series of designer guides, but is filled with insights for all business professionals. The book features a pantheon of smart insights to inspire your design for belonging endeavors and tools and exercises for framing your work. It’s also filled with stunning illustrations by DC-based muralist Rose Jaffe. In a world of remote and hybrid work, it’s important that everyone has both a sense of belonging and an understanding how to foster belonging in every organization. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 46:32.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Dr. Susie Wise.
- Design for Belonging.
- Rose Jaffe.
- Follow Susie on LinkedIn.
- Follow Susie on Twitter.
This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.