Manage episode 304048629 series 2794952
Thanks for tuning in! We're taking a short break while we prepare for season 2 of the Success with Soul Podcast. In the meantime, here are some of Team KK's favorite episodes on building a business and life you love... Be sure to leave a review on your biggest takeaways from each episode. See you in January!There is so much talk these days about hustle.
Everyone’s got a ‘side hustle’. We hear so many messages about hustling: it’s what the successful people do. If you want to be successful, they say, you gotta work harder than everyone else and at the expense of everything else. Sacrifice, long hours and hard work are the only ways to achieve success…so they say.
But the truth is: I don’t believe in hustle.
They say you teach what you need to learn yourself.
I’ve struggled with the belief that I need to prove myself, achieve and constantly be “doing” in order to be worthy and loved. But the truth is, we are all inherently worthy regardless of our success. We all are born with value no matter what we do or don’t do. Hustle perpetuates the belief that we have to prove ourselves, which is simply not true.
Over the next two weeks, I will be sharing why hustle isn’t the answer and what I believe instead. And y’all, I am speaking as much to myself as I am to you. I don’t have it all figured out. But I have learned a few things along the way, and today I’m sharing all those lessons with you.What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why I think the hustle mentality is doing a disservice to you and your business.
- Work smarter, not harder: A sustainable biz requires self-care, play, creativity, restorative rest, purposeful actions, setting intentions, and goals.
- How to get into alignment and gain clarity, plus some questions to support your planning + success.
- How to tap into both the masculine (hustle) and feminine (flow) energies in cycles and seasons.
Thanks so much for joining me this week.
Please leave an honest review for The Success with Soul Podcast on Apple Podcasts so we can improve and better serve you in the future. Plus, you could be featured on a future episode during our listener spotlights. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic updates. My goal for this podcast is to inspire those who seek flexibility and freedom in their lives by making something happen with holistic, soulful, step-by-step strategies from me and other experts.Links + Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Manifestation Babe Blog + Website (How to Get Into Alignment and Hustle OR Flow)
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Kate Northup and her book Do Less and her Do Less Planner
- Free to Focus by Michael Hyatt
Ready to start a blog but not sure what you should blog about? Take this quiz: What Kind of Blog Should you Start?
Ready to start your blogging journey? Join my free masterclass to discover 3 Behind-the-Scenes Secrets to Profitable Blogging in 2020 and Beyond!
More Ways to Enjoy Success with Soul
- Download a transcript of this episode
- Download on Apple Podcasts
- Email me new episodes
- Don’t forget to join our free Success With Soul Facebook community for follow-up conversations about the podcast episodes and where I also often go live to answer your burning questions. Hangout with like-minded bloggers and heart-centered online business owners exchanging priceless feedback, encouragement, and other golden insights from the trenches.
Produced by Danny Ozment at https://emeraldcitypro.com