Manage episode 303000651 series 2794952
Welcome to our Course Creation mini-series! From August 26, 2021 - September 23, 2021, we're bringing back a mix of fan favorites episodes from 2020 all about digital courses, plus a brand new interview with course creation queen Amy Porterfield herself! If you want to create an online course, this series is for you.
So you’ve created an online course you want to sell–now what?!
It can be overwhelming thinking about the marketing and all that goes into selling and launching your online course.
Where do you start? What should you do if your launch ‘flops’? What team and systems do you need in place? Should you live launch or evergreen? Should you work with affiliates?
The list of questions goes on and on, but fortunately today, we’ve got answers!
My incredible guest today is Amy Porterfield, an online marketing expert and the host of the top-ranked podcast, Online Marketing Made Easy. Before building a multi-million dollar digital course business, Amy worked with mega brands like Harley-Davidson and Peak Performance Coach, Tony Robbins, where she oversaw the content team and collaborated on ground-breaking online marketing campaigns.
Through her bestselling courses and popular podcast, Amy’s action-by-action approach proves that even the newest online entrepreneurs can bypass the overwhelm, and instead generate exciting momentum as they build a business they love. Her Digital Course Academy opens for enrollment for a limited-time on September 21st, 2021!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- The first thing you need to have in order to have a successful course launch
- When to start with paid ads
- How to troubleshoot when you have an ‘unsuccessful’ launch
- When to use live launches vs. evergreen launches
- How to stop plateauing and scale your launches over time
- When and who to hire to help your launches grow, plus how to create systems
- When should you use affiliates to help promote your course, and how can you best support their success?
Subscribe and Review
Thanks so much for joining me this week. If you liked what you heard, please leave an honest review for The Success with Soul Podcast on Apple Podcasts so we can improve and better serve you in the future. Plus, you could be featured on a future episode during our listener spotlights. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic updates. My goal for this podcast is to inspire those who seek flexibility and freedom in their lives by making something happen with holistic, soulful, step-by-step strategies from me and other experts.
Links + Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Check out Digital Course Academy here, plus discover all of our amazing bonuses!
- Deadline Funnel
- If you are thinking about launching a digital course someday, do yourself a favor and save some major headaches and expensive trial and errors by taking my mentor, Amy Porterfield’s, free quiz to discover your personal path to creating a profitable digital course here. In less than 2 minutes, you’ll figure out action by action what steps YOU should take based on YOUR goals, audience, and business level.
- Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman
- Click Up
- Follow Amy on Instagram @amyporterfield and check out her Digital Course Academy
- Follow me on Instagram @katekordsmeier and @rootandrevel
More Ways to Enjoy Success with Soul
- Don’t forget to join our free Success With Soul Facebook community for follow-up conversations about the podcast episodes and where I also often go live to answer your burning questions. Hangout with like-minded bloggers and heart-centered online business owners exchanging priceless feedback, encouragement, and other golden insights from the trenches.
Produced by Danny Ozment at https://emeraldcitypro.com