Manage episode 294867949 series 2496530
Host Phil Llewellyn with guests review some of the many great podcasts, books, articles and webinars from the last week.
This week's guests:
Ian Hollingworth, Andy Stevens and Nick Wilkinson all of whom are preparing for the Rugby Advanced Coaching Award.
The team discuss their thoughts and preparation for the up coming England RACA course and this is the first in a four-part series which will follow them across the next 12 months.
SUGGESTED CONTENT/WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
- Understanding Organisational Cultures in Elite Sport - Dr Niels Feddersen (Pt1) - Meaningful Sport Series
- Create great conversation – The Coaching Lab
- The Magic Academy with Doug Lemov
- Coach A Long Social – Wimbledon – UK Sport
- Euro 2020: how football managers and coaches control the narrative
- Neuroscientists Have Discovered a Phenomenon That They Can’t Explain
- Dare to speak your mind and together we flourish
- Simon DeDeo on How Explanations Work and Why They Sometimes Fail
- Taking the Next Step: Ways Forward for Coaching Science
- Understanding Unconscious Bias
- Is It Time To Introduce Emotional Intelligence Into Sports Coaching?
- Talking Performance Episode 51 with Special Guest Ed Coughlan
- The Rogue Monkey Podcast with Richard Cheetham