Manage episode 245234891 series 2112527
Welcome to this episode of The Riadi Club Podcast.
In this episode, we continue the discussion of the 10 key things that distinguish millionaires from the middle class. This is the second part of our review of Keith Cameron Smith’s book Top 10 Distinctions Between Millionaires and the Middle Class. Tune in to hear numbers 6 to 10 of the things that distinguish millionaires.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Millionaires work for profit while the middle class works for wages.
- Millionaires believe they must be generous while the middle class thinks they can’t afford to give.
- Millionaires have multiple sources of income while the middle class have only one or two.
- Millionaires focus on increasing their net worth while the middle class focus on increasing their paychecks.
- Millionaires ask themselves empowering questions while the middle class ask themselves disempowering questions.
Listen to the first part of this podcast wherever you listen to podcasts: The Top 10 Distinctions Between Millionaires and the Middle Class Part 1 in both Arabic and English
Visit our website to learn more about this podcasts and others in our series at www.riadi.me
Top 10 Distinctions Between Millionaires and the Middle Class by Keith Cameron Smith.
Thanks for Tuning In!
Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this episode don't forget to subscribe to the show and get automatic episode updates for The Riadi Club Podcast.
Thanks for listening!