Manage episode 244443850 series 2112527
Welcome to this episode of The Riadi Club Podcast.
In this episode, we cover the 10 key things that distinguish millionaires from the middle class. This is part 1 of a 2-part series where we talk about the theories covered in Keith Cameron Smith’s book Top 10 Distinctions Between Millionaires and the Middle Class. If you want a better understanding of how self-made millionaires think and how you can think that way too, tune in.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why talking about money isn’t common at home, but it should be. Financial literacy is important.
- Millionaires think long-term while the middle class thinks short-term and how you can make the shift.
- Millionaires talk about ideas while the middle class talks about things and people.
- Millionaires embrace change while the middle class is threatened by it.
- Millionaires take calculated risks while the middle class are afraid of risks.
- Millionaires continually learn and grow while the middle class think learning ends in school.
Visit our website to learn more about these podcasts and others in our series at www.riadi.me
Top 10 Distinctions Between Millionaires and the Middle Class by Keith Cameron Smith.
Thanks for Tuning In!
Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode don't forget to subscribe to the show and get automatic episode updates for "The Riadi Club Podcast!"
Thanks for listening!