Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on February 09, 2022 17:03 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 290401778 series 2112527
What will you do with your one extraordinary life? We all have dreams but many of us get stuck and don’t bring them to reality. Maybe you’ve chased a dream but the outcome wasn’t what you wanted. In this podcast we show you a formula to take action towards that big dream. We focus on how to make the leap from planning to doing.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The difference between daydreamers and real dreamers
- The risk of letting “comfort” hold you back from achieving your dreams
- Why it’s important to understand what failure looks like and how you feel about it
- The value of small steps towards achieving your dreams
In this episode, we’ll challenge you to:
- Make a list of all your dreams and ambitions
- Make a date with yourself to focus on your dreams
- Take one small action every day towards your dreams
- Set reminders for yourself
- Get help from others who have expertise that you don’t
- Set incremental goals
- If you haven’t already, tune in to the first podcast in the Your Big Dream series, Set Absurd Expectations
- Learn more about the Wright brothers’ story with our podcast How Two High School Dropouts Changed the History of Aviation
- TED Talk, How I became an entrepreneur at 66, Paul Tasner
- Visit our website to learn more about this podcast Riadi.me/126
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends. Don't forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for the Riadi Club Podcast!