Manage episode 295592311 series 2112527
We all have big dreams and ambitions. We think about these dreams, we talk about them, we start them. But really, how many of us continue the path? Just like a new year resolution, we start with good intentions, but we soon drop off. Somewhere along that path, we started drifting. How do we stay on track?
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of sustaining belief to achieving your goals and staying on course
- How to apply what sustained you in the past to your big dream
- Why we all need a safe place where we can proactively recover
- How giving yourself 25 years to accomplish something sets you up for success
In this episode, we’ll challenge you to:
- Think about what you wanted as a child and how that compares to where you are today
- Identify your safe place for proactive recovery and spend time there and recharge
- Apply the 25 years, 90 days, and 100 tries tool to your big dream
- If you haven’t already, tune in to the first podcast in the Your Big Dream series, Set Absurd Expectations
- Dream Big: Know What You Want, Why You Want It, and What You’re Going to Do About It by Bob Goff
- Visit our website to learn more about this podcast Riadi.me/130
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends. Don't forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for the Riadi Club Podcast!