Manage episode 286510949 series 2112527
You’re probably really busy with both your personal life and your business life. The big problem we address in this podcast is that you’re not spending enough time on your big dreams and your big ambitions. For many of us, other things or other people’s dreams get in our way. We share some tools and strategies to help you clear the path and really focus in on achieving both those big dreams and the small ones too.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to get things out of the way so you can focus on the things that are important to you
- Why it’s important to focus on your own targets and goals, not someone else’s
- The importance of a “not-to-do” list
- Why you need to move some things out so you can put new things in
In this episode, we’ll challenge you to:
- If you don’t already have a “not-to-do” list, create one
- Document where you’re spending your time, identify what the top 3 things that take up your time, analyse what you can let go.
- If you haven’t already, tune in to the first podcast in the Your Big Dream series, Set Absurd Expectations
- Dream Big by Bob Goff
- Visit our website to learn more about this podcast Riadi.me
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends. Don't forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for the Riadi Club Podcast!