Manage episode 345400172 series 3404044
بواسطة Kevin Kroskey, CFP® & Tyler Emrick, CFA® CFP®, Kevin Kroskey, Tyler Emrick, and CFA® CFP®، اكتشفه Player FM ومجتمعنا ـ حقوق الطبع والنشر مملوكة للناشر وليس لـPlayer FM، والصوت يبث مباشرة من خوادمه. اضغط زر الاشتراك لمتابعة التحديثات في Player FM، أو ألصق رابط التغذية الراجعة في أي تطبيق بودكاست آخر.
Are you looking for ways to accelerate your savings right before retirement? How do you determine whether to save Roth or Pretax? What type of retirement account should you be using? In short, how can you use the myriad tax-advantaged accounts to optimize your retirement savings and tax advantages? All these questions and more are answered as Tyler walks you through how IRA, Roth, and 401K plans work and how you can best use them to maximize your retirement savings. Hear him tell a client story to illustrate some of the lesser-known retirement account options available. Small business owners and self-employed individuals will want to pay special attention as this self-employed business owner saved over $200K in pretax savings this year, getting thousands in tax deductions and accelerating their savings as they approach retirement. Here's some of what you'll learn on this episode:
- High-level view of how Tyler looks at the structure of retirement plans. (4:43)
- The bucket that most people utilize in their retirement plan. (7:25)
- Where are the most under-utilized retirement plans. (12:16)
- A story about a client who was looking for tax strategies to maximize benefits. (15:01)
- How can individuals benefit? (23:52)