Manage episode 302038101 series 2796924
To prevent paying a fraudster your vendor’s payment – I bet your Vendor Team has implemented the step to contact the vendor. It’s called that “simple” phone call to eliminate fraud – but both you and I know that in practice – it’s just not that simple and most are missing one critical step.
Check out my website www.debrarrichardson.com if you need help cleaning your vendor master file or implementing authentication techniques, internal controls, and best practices to prevent fraudulent payments, regulatory fines, and bad vendor data.
Subscribe today to be entered in the subscriber-only monthly drawing to win a free Putting the AP in hAPpy Coffee Mug.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Blog: A "Simple" Way to Mitigate Fraud is Just Not That Simple & The Missing Step
- Toolkit: Done for Your Vendor Setup Forms, Company Branded ACH Form, Vendor Communication Templates, and Desktop Procedures in the Toolkit.
- Get ready for that AP Automation project with the 5 Day Vendor Master File Clean-Up.
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqeoffeQu3pSXMV8fUIGNiw
- Vendor Validation Reference List with Resources Links: www.debrarrichardson.com/vendor-validation-download
- Desktop Procedure Template: https://www.debrarrichardson.com/desktop-procedures
- Prevent Fraudulent Payments. Get Your Own Copy of the 3 Step Vendor Setup and Maintenance Process eGuide.
More Podcasts/Blogs www.debrarrichardson.com
More ideas? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Music Credit: www.purple-planet.com