Manage episode 314737484 series 3234219
How the economics of timeshare vacation rentals work, and why they can be a great fit for some individuals.
Topics covered include:
- When were the first timeshares introduced
- What are the different timeshare ownership models
- Why timeshares don't appreciate but fall in price after purchase
- What are maintenance fees and why do they keep increasing
- Who is the target market for timeshares and how do timeshare companies market to them
- How timeshare companies make money
- How to sell your existing timeshare
- How to buy a new timeshare
Thanks to Quartr and LinkedIn for sponsoring the episode.
For more information on this episode click here.