Manage episode 314721650 series 2137790
We answer listener questions in our final episode of 2021.
Topics covered include:
- Estimating financial market returns in the next thirty years
- Investing in art
- Whether stocks will no longer exist
- How to start investing
- Fidelity's new Bitcoin ETF
- How mutual funds are priced
- How to teach family members about investing
- Volatility versus drawdowns
- How to face the uncertainty of crashing stocks, rising interest rates, and numerous other economic and financial threats
- David's four most recent investments he made in his personal portfolio
For more information on this episode click here.