Manage episode 299672352 series 2137790
How permanent life insurance can be an effective tool for retirement planning.
Topics covered include:
- What is the difference between term and whole life insurance
- How many people let their life insurance policies lapse each year
- What are strengths that insurance companies have that are beneficial to individual investors
- What are the benefits of whole life insurance policies
- How the infinite banking concept works and who should it be used
- How asset allocation should differ when investors have a whole life insurance policy
- What are concerns with whole life insurance
- How an integrative approach of using whole life, immediate annuities, and investments can lead to higher retirement spending levels
For more information on this episode click here.