Manage episode 327511057 series 2137790
With many of the largest tech stocks falling over 20% year-to-date, is now the time to invest? Has the market changed to where tech investing is a safe bet?
Topics covered include:
- What happened to Netflix
- What contributed to the astounding performance of large tech stocks since 2013
- How the largest contributors to overall stock market performance are always changing
- Why the largest tech companies could fall even more from today's level
- What are the valuations and sentiment toward large tech stocks
- What is complexity economics and how does it influence technology
- How younger investors and fractional trading have influenced the stock market
- Why stock splits are less effective today in driving up share prices
For more information on this episode click here.