Investing in Business Development Companies (BDCs) and other Niche Assets That Trade on Stock Exchanges
Manage episode 324767986 series 2137790
We review the ten asset categories that trade on major stock exchanges, many of which are smaller niches in which individual investors have an edge over institutional investors.
How to invest in business development companies, a small segment of the markets that has returned 9% annualized with dividend yields of 8%.
Topics covered include:
- How securities trading has changed and why are there so many trading platforms
- Why do institutions still pay trading commissions
- When did stock exchanges start and which are the largest
- What are direct and indirect investment vehicles
- What are the ten asset types that trade on stock exchanges
- How to invest in business development companies (BDCs)
For more information on this episode click here.