Manage episode 312315031 series 2137790
What is Web 3.0 and how will it transform the world? How you can invest your time and money in decentralized autonomous organizations and other Web3 projects.
Topics covered include:
- What are Web 1.0, Web 2.0, and Web 3.0 and how do they differ
- What are decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs)
- How DAOs operate and what are some examples
- How to register one's Web 3.0 user name
- How the Ethereum network, a major part of Web3, is changing
- How to participate and invest in DAOs and other Web3 projects
For more information on this episode click here.
Chris Dixon and Naval Ravikant — The Wonders of Web3, How to Pick the Right Hill to Climb, Finding the Right Amount of Crypto Regulation, Friends with Benefits, and the Untapped Potential of NFTs (#542)—The Tim Ferris Show