Manage episode 326772570 series 2137790
What causes secular bull and bear markets in commodities. What factors suggest a new commodities bull market has started and how can investors participate. What are the risks.
- What is a bull and bear market
- How long have earlier commodity bull and bear markets lasted and what were the returns
- What led to the current commodity bear market that began in 2011
- How shareholder revolts and ESG mandates have contributed to reduced investment in the commodities space, contributing to the rebound in commodity prices
- Why natural gas prices are so much higher in Europe than the U.S.
- How the shift to electric vehicles is driving the demand for commodities
- What are five ways to participate in a commodities bull market
For more information on this episode click here.
LinkedIn - post your job for free by using this link