Manage episode 299252214 series 2540333
Are you an RD2BE interested in a more non-traditional path in dietetics? This episode will inspire you!
Today on the Make More Money as a Dietitian Podcast, Christine interviews Jenny Westerkamp, RD, CSSD of All Access Dietetics about how she carved out a unique career in dietetics and how her mindset played an integral role.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- How Jenny started All Access Internships while in her dietetic internship
- What Jenny also does part-time as her dream RD job
- What inspired Jenny to be an entrepreneur from the start of her RD career
- Why Jenny transitioned from All Access Internships to All Access Dietetics
- Jenny's take on mindset and how important it is when you're in business for yourself
- The difference between having a hustle & grind mindset vs a passion & purpose mindset
- Why VALUE actually creates money, and not TIME
- And so much more!
Jenny Westerkamp, RD, CSSD is the Founder of All Access Dietetics. She started the company when she was a dietetics student in 2008, and has since grown it to help thousands of future dietitians each year. All Access Dietetics provides dietetic internship application coaching, RD exam prep, career coaching, and more to help future dietitians launch their careers with confidence.
Jenny is also a veteran sports dietitian, having worked for the Chicago Blackhawks, Chicago Cubs, and now in her 4th season as the Team Nutritionist for the Chicago Bulls.