==== كلمات الحياة" ، "الأخبار السارة" ، "ترانيم الإنجيل" - باللغات الرئيسية المستخدمة في المغرب" / "Paroles de vie", "Bonnes nouvelles", "Chansons de l'Évangile" - Dans les Principales Langues Parlées au Maroc ====
Episode 5: . "Via Dolorosa" - "Painful Path" (English, Spanish (Español)).3gp
Manage episode 307587256 series 3008835
. "Via Dolorosa" - "Chemin douloureux"(Anglais, Espagnol (Español)).3gp / "الطريق المؤلم" - "عبر الآلام" -
(الإنجليزية ، الإسبانية (الإسبانية)) ///
1 Corinthians - Chapter 13 =====
1. If I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2. And if I should have prophecy and should know all mysteries, and all knowledge, and if I should have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3. And if I should distribute all my goods to feed the poor, and if I should deliver my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4. Charity is patient, is kind: charity envieth not, dealeth not perversely; is not puffed up;
5. Is not ambitious, seeketh not her own, is not provoked to anger, thinketh no evil;
6. Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth with the truth;
7. Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
8. Charity never falleth away: whether prophecies shall be made void, or tongues shall cease, or knowledge shall be destroyed.
9. For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10. But when that which is perfect is come, that which is in part shall be done away.
11. When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child. But, when I became a man, I put away the things of a child.
12. We see now through a glass in a dark manner; but then face to face. Now I know in part; but then I shall know even as I am known.
13. And now there remain faith, hope, and charity, these three: but the greatest of these is charity.