Manage episode 292314228 series 2860383
James and Ashley interview Emily Maguire about her stunning new novel 'Love Objects.' In it, they discuss our relationships with our belongings, the psychology of hoarding, and the beauty of writing for connection.
Books discussed in this episode:
- 'Friends and Dark Shapes' by Kavita Bedford;
- 'The Shape of Sound' by Fiona Murphy;
- 'Convenience Store Woman' by Sayaka Murata;
- 'Emotional Female' by Yumiko Kadota;
- Writing in your pyjamas: a writing metaphor from Sandra Cisneros
Get in touch!
Ashley's Website: ashleykalagianblunt.com
Ashley's Twitter: @AKalagianBlunt
James' Website: jamesmckenziewatson.com
James' Twitter: @JamesMcWatson