Manage episode 296925929 series 2606647
Welcome back, sleepyheads. In tonight's story, we take a trip back in time to southern France in the late 1800s. Based on information from letters written to his friends and family, we spend an evening learning about the people, places and flowers that inspired Vincent Van Gogh. 😴
Sound design: evening ambiance. 🎑
Narrator: Thomas Jones
Support our Sponsors
- BetterHelp. We want you to feel your best. Take care of your mental health with the help of a licensed, professional therapist. Go to betterhelp.com/getsleepy for 10% off of your first month.
- Get Sleepy’s Premium Feed: https://getsleepy.com/support/.
- Get Sleepy Merchandise: https://getsleepy.com/store.
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/get-sleepy/id1487513861.
Stay up to date on all podcast news and even vote on upcoming episodes!
- Website: https://getsleepy.com/.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/getsleepypod/.
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/getsleepypod/.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/getsleepypod.
About Get Sleepy
Get Sleepy is the #1 story-telling podcast designed to help you get a great night’s rest. By combining sleep meditation with a relaxing bedtime story, each episode will guide you gently towards sleep.
Get Sleepy Premium
Get instant access to ad-free episodes, as well as the Thursday night bonus episode by subscribing to our premium feed. It's easy! Sign up in two taps!
Get Sleepy Premium feed includes:
- Monday and Wednesday night episodes (with zero ads).
- The exclusive Thursday night bonus episode.
- Access to the entire back catalog (also ad-free).
- Exclusive sleep meditation episodes.
- Discounts on merchadise.
- We’ll love you forever.
Get your 7-day free trial: https://getsleepy.com/support.
Thank you so much for listening!
Feedback? Let us know your thoughts! https://getsleepy.com/contact-us/.
That’s all for now. Sweet dreams ❤️ 😴