Manage episode 298007090 series 2609669
Full of wonderful ideas but don’t know how to make them a reality? Our next guest had the same problem…until he managed to turn them into MULTIPLE startups, most of which he’s sold. Paul English bought and sold his first business Boston Light Software for $33.5 million, within just 7 months of its founding. Paul went on to co-found the popular travel site Kayak, which he sold to Priceline for a whopping $1.8 billion.
So what has Paul learned through all this? Well, we asked him. In this episode of the Foundr podcast, Nathan Chan sits down with Paul to discuss:
- How you can recruit constantly to curate a team of only the most talented, energetic people
- How to get employees to bring their best absolute best
- How to validate your next winning business idea
- How to solve the biggest problems with your tech company
- The importance of vulnerability
- How to maintain a balance of skills at your company to ensure the business stays on trackAnd so much more…
If you’re an idealistic entrepreneur who wants to build a business of true worth, this interview is for you. Don't miss it.
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: