Manage episode 327576959 series 1522973
Kamalesh Ginger Hooven is Provost of Mount Madonna Institute. She is the Director of the Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy program. Kamalesh has a Master’s degree in Ayurveda and is a Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner as well as a Certified Yoga Therapist.
Colette chats with Kamalesh about the following:
- What is Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy.
- Working with the subtle and gross body for healing.
- Using the tanmatras to heal the subtle body.
- The three bodies, five sheaths, chakras, nadis and vayus.
- The internal limbs of Yoga.
* Thanks to the sponsors of this episode:
- Mount Madonna Institute
- Kerala Ayurveda Academy - For $100 off tuition, use the Reference Code Elements100 when you join a first level certification!
Visit Colette's website www.elementshealingandwellbeing.com
- Online consultations
- Private at-home Digestive Reset Cleanse tailored to you
- Educational programs - Daily Habits for Holistic Health
Have questions before you book? Book a FREE 15 min online Services Enquiry Call
Thanks for listening!