Manage episode 295007661 series 2394616
How do you even describe the floodgate that opens the moment you meet your baby?
This is a question that comes up in today’s conversation, when Rose Schieck shares details from both of her birth experiences. Plus the fact that she was born at home herself, and had witnessed her sister’s births in both center and home settings.
Her first birth was in a hospital, however it felt like a home birth, with the energy and intention that Rose brought to the space, she was determined to have it match her vision.
When it came time for her second birth, she and her husband Hugo planned for a home birth.
Not only do we get birth stories in this chat but we also talk to Rose about mindfulness and how her work as a wellness coach and yogi has intersected with her birth experiences.
Things we talk about in this episode: informed consent, body autonomy, birth vision, yoni steaming, yoga for birth method, sounds during labor
- Rose’s website: www.mamastewell.com
- Rose’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mamastewell/
- Rose’s business Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mamastewell/
- Rose’s personal Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/roseschieck/
- Yoni Steaming: https://moonessence.life/
- Our website: https://www.diahpodcast.com/
- Facebook Group: https://bit.ly/3jKtIYv
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/diahpodcast/
- Donate to DIAH: https://bit.ly/3qgm4r9
- DIAH Merch: https://bit.ly/3qhwgAe
- DIAH Resources: https://yoursuccessfulhomebirth.com/