Manage episode 293396986 series 2394616
How’s our conception journey going?
We answer that question in today’s episode. It’s been about 13 months since we actively began “trying” to get pregnant. There have been ups and downs. We first opened up on this topic on the podcast back in September 2020 with part 1, then followed up with a part 2 in February 2021. Now here we are in May 2021 with some new experiences and insights.
From how we feel about medical interventions to changes in our bodies. Plus how you can learn from a breakdown, while in the middle of it.
Then we share how we’ll be moving forward and how our intimacy has been impacted by everything.
If you haven’t listened to part 1 and 2, we definitely recommend doing so (links below!
- Our Conception Journey Part 1: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/a-vulnerable-and-transparent-conversation-on-conception/id1153134918?i=1000491733548
- Our Conception Journey Part 2: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/our-conception-journey-part-2-plus-how-we-handle-breakdowns/id1153134918?i=1000508378336
- Our website: https://www.diahpodcast.com/
- Facebook Group: https://bit.ly/3jKtIYv
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/diahpodcast/
- Donate to DIAH: https://bit.ly/3qgm4r9
- DIAH Shop: ttps://bit.ly/3qhwgAe
- Conversations With God: https://www.amazon.com/Conversations-God-Uncommon-Dialogue-Book/dp/0399142789
- The Abundance Book: https://www.amazon.com/Abundance-Book-John-Randolph-Price/dp/1561703478/ref=sxts_sxwds-bia-wc-rsf-lq2a1_0?cv_ct_cx=the+abundance+book&dchild=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwna2FBhDPARIsACAEc_UqokG023JPiNAV-_LQ489JpHs38TTY1ncm8pvjOWySlZEtQ_3dWiYaAsFGEALw_wcB&hvadid=174235410430&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9010791&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=5719979768577707133&hvtargid=kwd-131487602&hydadcr=24657_9648987&keywords=the+abundance+book&pd_rd_i=1561703478&pd_rd_r=86234ced-cf52-404a-bd56-9d941a264a4e&pd_rd_w=D0qRm&pd_rd_wg=C524B&pf_rd_p=26b0e770-de1c-4342-bf97-c57fd874dbaf&pf_rd_r=GMPNPEYDPN8HRF5ZCHZK&psc=1&qid=1621873923&sr=1-1-49946e88-733b-44df-869b-c05699555c56