Manage episode 349079044 series 3384597
What do you tell yourself every day? And can you nurture your well-being as a digital nomad? We interviewed Kasia, who has been nomadding for over 3 years. She is currently slowmadding and passionate about living life with more intention and finding balance.
In this episode, we talk about simple tips and practices you can implement today. Many digital nomads use small routines to nurture themselves. We are so happy that Kaisa shares practical and life-changing tips in this episode. Get ready for a calming and beautiful episode and live your digital nomad lifestyle with more intention!
Learn from experienced digital nomad Kasia:
- Why digital nomads need routines
- How you can create small and simple self-love routines
- How to start your day with more intention and focus
- Different ways how to process emotions and thoughts
- The power of positive self-talk and how you can apply this in your life
Find more information, the key takeaways, and links to our guests in the show notes via www.digitalnomadsdaily.com/podcast
Help us make our podcast better by answering questions in our 2-min survey! Go to www.digitalnomadsdaily.com/podcastform
Say hello and follow us on Instagram @digitalnomadsdaily