Manage episode 254410243 series 2625842
This week’s guest is Nada Elfeituri Architect, activist, Blogger, Urban design-obsessed human being.
In this Thidreeza/Chat Nada and I, expand into why do we not learn from our history and why are we anxious to move on and go forward.
We also discuss:
- Adapting to life in Libya after growing up in Canada
- Learning Libyan/Arabic in University out of necessity
- Being a proud double shafra that loves Libya
- Why are Libyans so disconnected both physically and emotionally?
- The Secret History of Italian colonialism
- What she learned from being displaced for more than 2 years
- Finishing her University degree during the war
- Dealing with her anxiety and PTSD
- Why she blogs
- Activism and the international community’s problematic involvement in Libya
- We talk a lot about urban design
- And Finally how Nada made peace with her Libyan identity
اسمع لبودكاست دم تك هنا:
To listen to Dom Tak go to: sowt.com/ar/domtak
Subscribe to Da Miri Weekly Newsletter by hitting subscribe on here: https://www.tariqelmeri.com
🌷Thank you for following + watching + Supporting + listening 🤟🏼
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/telmeri)