Manage episode 254410245 series 2625842
This week’s guest is Heba Layas,
a designer, an architect, a mother, someone who’s creative and resourceful in every field she gets into and she gets into a lot of things sometimes at once.
In this Thidreeza/Chat we’ll talk about:
- Her childhood and adventures in Liberia
- The forced Hijab’s - damaging effect
- Why Libya isn’t her heaven?
- Coping with Living a double life
- Why she’s conscious about her parenting role?
- Finding her voice and interests and helping others
- Understanding the world through music
- And Self-awareness
To listen to Dom Tak go to: sowt.com/ar/domtak
Subscribe to Da Miri Weekly Newsletter by hitting subscribe on here: https://www.tariqelmeri.com
Support my work:
🌷Thank you for following + watching + Supporting + listening 🤟🏼
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/telmeri)