Manage episode 332042300 series 3314788
- Dr. Gia Soublet
- Vice Chancellor, Institutional Advancement at NCCU
- Dr. Catherine Edmonds
- Chief of Staff
- Stephen W. Fusi
- Chief Brand Officer
In This Episode:
- Grounded in a legacy of 111 years of excellence, NCCU offers top-ranked programs in disciplines including the sciences, law, business, and education.
- We discuss who each guest considers a hero and why. We also discuss what was the catalyst for their passion for higher education.
- We discuss the historical context of HBCUs and why they matter.
- HBCUs have long been the best-kept secret, but we don't want to be a secret any longer. We talk about how bringing attention to Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
- Companies are looking for diverse, equitable talent. We talk about how NCCU talks about this fact with companies about developing a pipeline of talent for their ongoing growth.
- We talk about all the growth at North Carolina Central University.
Quotes from This Episode:
- NCCU has been a staple in the Durham community in Bull City for over a century and has awarded degrees to over 40,000 Eagles who have served and excelled in every industry.
Spread the word about Crossroad RTP
If you like Crossroads RTP Podcast, visit our website to learn more. Check out Hub RTP, Boxyard RTP, Frontier RTP, and STEM RTP. Share the Crossroads RTP podcast with a friend. Connect with us on social media on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and LinkedIn. This show is produced by Podcast Cary.