Manage episode 371725400 series 2832994
This podcast is also available on YouTube: https://youtu.be/zr3vfS8hCkc
For must of us, Air Conditioning is not an option. So let's look at what ELSE we can do. We'll also review a nice little folding shelf bracket, visit a controversial spot, and you'll find out why I pronounce it "tour" and "composting."
FIND US: We're on Facebook (Built to Go Group), Instagram (@collegeofcuriosity), and we have a Discord server (invite at top of main page at builttogo.com.)
Hannah Duston (Dustin) collects her pay
If you'd like to support this podcast, please visit ButMeACoffee.com/BuiltToGo
- Staying Cool
- How to travel the US and stay at 70ºF
- Big Rob reviews a "miracle" portable Air Conditioner (and a decent fan.)
- Product Review - Folding Bracket
- Horizontal space is huge, and this thing helps a lot.
- A Place to Visit - Hannah Duston Statue
- Read up on the story before you go. And if it seems simple, read a different one.
- Resource Recommendation - Stuck 4x4 Sprinter
- 4x4 Sprinters are STILL VANS. If you want to rock crawl, find another ride. Matt's Off Road Recovery shows why.
Some links are affiliate links. If you purchase anything from these links, the show will receive a small fee. This will not impact your price in any way.