Manage episode 285972793 series 2803885
Hey, don’t you quit! If things are hard for you, tune into this episode first because our guest Jeff Lewis has a story you need to hear. Jeff is a choreographer and performer who has been on TV, over 20 musicals and has danced in several professional companies.
A notable performance of his is with the Young Messiah Tour with artists such as Israel Houghton. He is also a pastor and mentor who is devoted to ministering the gospel and with his wife, has persevered through many things to become the founder and director of Arrows International- a ministry dedicated to developing latter-day Levites and Worshippers in Spirit and Truth!
Let’s get right into this episode and learn more about Jeff’s story of perseverance and restoration.
[00:01 - 07:33] Opening Segment
- Welcome back! I introduce Jeff Lewis
- Long time friend of mine
- A story of restoration
- Jeff gives a little background behind his story
- The breath of words
- Personal revelation around worship
- The journey to knowing Christ personally
- Passion for the arts
[07:34 - 15:03] The Importance of Being Still Through the Shaking
- Jeff continues his story
- Learning to be still
- Opening up a new school
- The divine appointment
- Jeff talks about the process of opening his school
- The parallel to the Word
- Buying the school
- The major shaking
- Unevenly yoked with another business
- Taking care of his mother in law
- Conflict with the owner
[15:04 - 25:54] Stand Through It! Release it!
- Jeff talks about getting called to Israel
- Offered a position
- In the midst of the shaking
- Devastating confession from his wife
- Holding each other accountable
- Stand with her and see it through
- A word from our sponsor
- Going to Israel
- What will you release here?
- The Ring Revelation
- Learning that his wife passed away
- The vision of releasing
[25:55 - 27:30] Closing Segment
- Our prayer for you today
- What do you have to give up?
- Reminder to register for Breathe! April 24th OKC, OK
- Links below
- Subscribe, share, and reach out!
- Final words
“I think our breath is so important… in our words, and to be able to vocalize truth in the Spirit is so key, and braiding Spirit and truth together is so important in these days.” - Jeff Lewis
“There was a revelation from God, to stand; to stay… and to see it through… and so I did, I moved forward.” - Jeff Lewis
To connect with Jeff visit https://www.arrowsintl.org.
Go to https://breatheretreat.life/ and register for Breathe Retreat, held April 24th, 2021 in OKC, OK. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also connect with Breathe on Instagram and Facebook.
This show is brought to you by https://gregjamesdesigns.com/; working alongside you to bring you the best in professional, lower cost, and lower maintenance home designs. Call us at 4056972110. We would love to talk about your project.
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to learn more about faith, leadership, and Spiritual growth by sharing this episode.