Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller Speaks Out, Thousands of Illegals Disappear Into America and Can Americans Climb Out of An Economic Downturn?
Manage episode 317398074 series 1340222
- More bad news for Joe Biden as a new poll reveals that Donald Trump would beat him in the 2024 election
- Will American families see any relief in 2022, as inflation rates continue to rise and families are falling deeper and deeper in debt?
- Senator Ted Cruz grills an FBI agent about the possibility that a government informant actively participated in the January 6th riots – something she was unwilling to answer
- After the Biden administrations botched withdrawal from Afghanistan, the government wants to give the crumbling country $300 million in financial aid
- Bill speaks with former Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller who was discharged from the military after he questioned leaders about withdrawing from Afghanistan
- Nearly 50,000 illegal immigrants disappear into the country after failing to report to court
- Chicago hopes that keeping murder suspects under home confinement will help their crime problem
- The This Day in History, 1971: All in the Family premieres
- Final Thought: How to deal with lunatics – Bill needs your advice
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices