How Ultra Wealthy People Manage Their Money w/ Jim Dew (TPS440)
Manage episode 353251035 series 1409924
Get the secrets to managing your money and growing your wealth like billionaires do.
We asked wealth manager Jim Dew, author of Beyond a Million: The Entrepreneur’s Playbook for Expanding Wealth, Freedom and Time, how he manages his time and money.
How does he stay on top of everything in an industry where laws are always changing? Find out here and much more.
For a limited time, get 40% off a Calm Premium subscription at Calm.com/tps.
Get $15 off at Nutrafol.com when you got to Nutrafol.com/men and use promocode TPS.
Become a member of TPS+ and get ad-free episodes a week before anyone else with other great bonuses like the famous “One Tweak A Week” shirt.
- How Jim went from being a math teacher to a wealth manager [2:05]
- What does a wealth manager do? [6:39]
- What does an ideal financial dream team look like? [16:06]
- How to check out the qualifications of your professionals [19:33]
- How does Jim stay on top of things and stay productive? [26:30]
- How do you calculate the value of your time? [31:43]
- Legacy planning and wills vs. trusts [37:26]
- How to avoid your kids being ruined by money [43:43]
- How to teach your kids investing and giving [49:15]
- Nutrafol (Promo code TPS)
- Beyond a Million: The Entrepreneur’s Playbook for Expanding Wealth, Freedom and Time by Jim Dew
- Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln
- Die With Zero: Getting All You Can from Your Money and Your Life
- Dew Wealth
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!