Doctor Reveals Top Productivity Tips and Workflows for Medical Professionals (TPS449)
Manage episode 359090510 series 1409924
If you’re a medical professional looking to boost your productivity and reduce burnout, you won’t want to miss this insightful conversation. Tune in as Dr. Don Pelto discusses actionable ways to streamline your workflow and maximize your time, all while maintaining high-quality patient care.
Thanks Cozy Earth. Go to CozyEarth.com and get up to 35% off when you use the code TPS.
Become a member of TPS+ and get ad-free episodes a week before anyone else with other great bonuses like the famous “One Tweak A Week” shirt.
- How Dr. Pelto creates margin [4:45]
- How we can learn about time blocking from surgeons [8:17]
- The surprising way he records his podcasts [8:52]
- The concept of the “self-milking cow” [12:22]
- Dr. Pelto’s intermittent fasting process [12:53]
- How a virtual assistant scribe has changed his business [19:34]
- Dr. Pelto’s productivity strategies [31:49]
- The importance of feet and ankles for longevity health [36:28]
- What the future looks like for doctors [44:08]
- Cozy Earth (Code TPS)
- Dr. Donald Pelto
- AQuity Solutions
- Bulletproof Coffee Recipe
- greatassistant.com – Do You Have a Great Assistant?
- Be Your Future Self Now: The Science of Intentional Transformation
- The Power of Positive Thinking
- Donald E. Pelto, DPM – YouTube
- Podiatry Practice Mastery
- Patient Presentation
- Productivity Academy
- The Productivity Show on Youtube
- The Productivity Show Youtube Clips
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!