ARCHITECTING Podcast - Career + Lifestyle Mentoring for Architects looking to move beyond overwhelm and make a difference through design
Break Out of Second Thoughts Jail
Manage episode 348710448 series 2923058
What is your life was "yes, and..." more and "no, but..." a whole lot less? Imagine having a flash of inspiration that you fan into a flame instead of throwing cold water on it. That's the power of embracing the possibility of your first thought and breaking out of the limiting belief of those dastardly second thoughts.
- Allow yourself to receive joy unconditionally and without limit
- Trust that your first thought is always aligned with your purpose and soul led
- What dreams can you bring out of the attic and unbox if you let go of your second thoughts?
- Release your attachment to molding your career according to someone else's needs while neglecting your growth edge.
- It's a false choice that you have to choose between what brings you joy and what will serve others. Look for what's possible and take a stand for the "and."
GET YOUR CLARITY AND DESTRESS MEDITATION HERE
Join the architecting community:
Interested in sponsoring a show or having me as a guest on your podcast or community? Stop here to get information.
Into/outro music Alive by Richard Wasson Copyright 2019