ARCHITECTING Podcast - Career + Lifestyle Mentoring for Architects looking to move beyond overwhelm and make a difference through design
Are You a Head Nodder or an Action Taker?
Manage episode 345101726 series 2923058
Maybe it's because you agree, maybe it's just making nice. Either way, nodding your head is a far cry from taking action. This episode explores the gap between knowing you want to change and taking change making action.
- Grace, ease, and joy are your factory setpoints. It's time to make feeling that way a priority again.
- There is no lack, therefore there is no limit to your abundance. Competing for resources is a disempowering illusion.
- The path between understanding something and embracing it is taking action.
- Turn off the inner wicked stepmother who tries to regulate how much grace, ease, and joy you allow yourself to experience.
- Don't let your busyness keep your success in the future.
- Self care is service to others.
- Need more help? Consider 1 to 1 coaching with me. Book a free discovery call with me today by clicking here.
Join the architecting community:
Interested in sponsoring a show or having me as a guest on your podcast or community? Stop here to get information.
Into/outro music Alive by Richard Wasson Copyright 2019