Manage episode 304883883 series 26601
In this episode, Bart Wronski takes Tor, Romain, and Chet through the camera pipeline that powers the Pixel phones. We talked about how cameras capture images, and how the algorithms responsible for Pixel’s beautiful images work. If you’ve ever wondered how HDR+ or Night Sight works, this episode if for you!
Top row: Tor and Bart. Bottom row: Chet and Romain.
- Bart’s blog on graphics and image processing
- SIGGRAPH paper and presentation on handheld multi-frame super resolution
- Night Sight
- Astrophotography with Night Sight
- HDR+ with bracketing on Pixel
- Live HDR+ on Pixel 4 (HDRnet)