Manage episode 308411804 series 2137790
How different asset classes and investment strategies have performed during periods of unexpectedly high inflation. While trend and momentum strategies have performed the best, what are some of the challenges with implementing those strategies.
Topics covered include:
- What has led to today's high inflation environment and why it is unique
- How current demographic and technology trends are disinflationary
- How many inflationary regimes have there been in the past
- How stocks, residential housing, commodities, collectibles performed during high inflation environments.
- How trend following and momentum have been the best performing strategy during high inflation environments.
- Which trend following and momentum approaches have worked best for individual investors.
- How managed futures strategies work
Thanks to OurCrowd and Egnyte for sponsoring the episode. Here is more information on Money For the Rest of Us Plus.
For more information on this episode click here.